Monday 2 December 2019

#8 Voice Blog




About the talk Inside the mind of a master procrastinator. I like the talk after hearing it because this topic is mainly discussing about one of the main habits or major problem of the society nowadays.

Honestly, I do procrastinate sometimes. As example like while making my own bed, doing laundry and finishing my reports So, why do I procrastinate? I would like to know the reason myself too.

How to stop procrastinating? I've read an article from Denis Waitley and learned some ways on how to stop procrastinating like take five minutes to list out the things you were going to do tomorrow, look at your list and do one thing on it right now, pick a time to work on the list and quit trying to be perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Very good suggestions from Denis' article. I'll try "take five mintues to list out the things you are going to do tomorrow" and plan in advance.

    ReplyDelete